Out of School Activities
Just Camps October Half Term Activities
Click here for the full programme of activities and how to book.
Star Strike Football Coaching
Power to Parent
SAM’s Online Music Lessons
Remote music lessons via Zoom – learn to play the guitar, drums, keyboard or to sing one-to-one from home! Watch this short video about online lessons
Dear parents, please find below some information about SAM Music Service’s online lessons.
Regular individual 30-minute term-time lessons, fit around your schedule!
Promoting development and wellbeing, SAM has delivered over 15,000 lessons online. Offering affordable half-termly lessons to continue your musical journey with us, or start a new one! We have a roster of experienced, DBS checked tutors offering an interactive service we are incredibly proud of. Our school students have lessons after school in the afternoons, evenings and weekends – while adults can enjoy them at any time, we look forward to seeing you online!
You can book a one-off taster lesson if you would like to try before booking a block of lessons.
Lessons are affordable at £16.50 per 30 minute individual lesson, suitable for both children and adults.
Childcare vouchers are accepted!
To enquire, just complete the short enquiry box on SAM’s website, and they’ll be in touch soon.
Sunshine Centre now even better!
We wanted to let all of our families know that the Sunshine Centre, which has been open since 1998, now has even better facilities!
They offer a one-stop service, with support including:
- Courses & groups: basic skills, family learning and parenting, plus support groups for survivors of domestic abuse
- Antenatal & health visitors: with weekly groups and drop in clinics
- Stay & play sessions: for parents/carers and under 5’s to explore activities together, meet others and share experiences
- Baby groups: a chance for parents and babies to attend groups like baby massage
- Mini markets: weekly markets selling baby equipment, toys, clothes, books and more
They aim to provide both practical help and emotional support and were rated Outstanding in all areas in their May 2019 OFSTED report.
Please contact them if you feel any of their services could be of help to you or if you would like to donate to their Mini markets.