Harriers are now using SchoolPing as our sole wholeschool/office communication tool. Please ensure you have full access to your SchoolPing account or you may miss important communications.
Parents can access their messages in three different ways; using the smartphone app, receiving an email copy of the message, or logging into their SchoolPing account on the web. Whether you’re at work, at home or on the go, all you need is an internet connection to stay up to date with all of the school’s news.
To login to your SchoolPing account on the web follow this link:
Parents will need their login details.
The benefits of using SchoolPing:
- Complete consent / trip forms in seconds
- Messages delivered straight to your smartphone via the SchoolPing app
- Notifications will alert you to new messages, meaning you will never miss anything important
- It is free to download the SchoolPing app and it is available on iOS and Android
- You choose how to view your messages, whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer
- See special school moments with photos, videos, sound clips and documents, all viewable within the app
- Book parents’ evening time slots in seconds
All parents have received their unique SchoolPing logins. Please contact email@example.com if you need further information.
Please be assured that SchoolPing is registered with the Data Protection Registrar and guarantees that all information provided by yourself will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.